Contact me at lucyvictoriabrown@gmail.com because I'm always up for a natter about anything. Well, mostly.

Thursday 24 October 2013

Blogging NaNoWriMo 2013: A Sense Of Place

Yesterday, I promised to discuss the places my characters will be visiting in my NaNoWriMo novel for 2013. As I said, the action takes place on a cruise ship, a trip to the Mediterranean. The ship first docks in Lisbon and, perhaps, my characters will take a trip to the Castle of São Jorge. Wonderful views from up there...



Next, they travel to Gibraltar, that tiny block of land so heavily disputed where the mischievous apes live.



Malaga, birthplace of Picasso, is the next port.



After that, they'll go onto Cadiz with its narrow streets and beautiful sea views.



The last port will be La Coruña, though who knows what state my protagonists will be in by then?




No comments: