Contact me at lucyvictoriabrown@gmail.com because I'm always up for a natter about anything. Well, mostly.

Wednesday 22 April 2015

This Saturday: Jackanory at Mocca Moocho

You may be interested in an event which I'm appearing at this Saturday (25th April) in Wakefield.

Several writers will be reading their work at Mocca Moocho from 3:00pm to 5:00pm. My slot's expected to be about 3:40, but why not come for the whole thing? That cafe does some of the best hot chocolate I've ever tasted, even if it is almost summer now. Full details of the event can be found on Facebook here.

What I'm reading is still up for debate. I was hoping to read something new, but with my viva the day before I may be pushing my luck. Anyway, I'm looking forward to it and I hope to see some of you there on Saturday.

No comments: